Rain Garden Master Class is Coming Back MARCH 2020!
Classes will include engaging discussions with lots of photos, case studies with guest speakers, and activities to help you design your own rain garden.
Course Fees ($200.00) include:
Six training modules covering topics such as:
- Basic Hydrology
- How to identify property-level stormwater sources and pathways
- How to direct and manage stormwater into the landscape
- Soil infiltration testing
- Introduction to Rain Gardens
- Rain Garden Sizing and Placement
- Choosing Appropriate Rain Garden Plants
You will receive ongoing support from classmates through online platforms, and master gardeners and landscape designers as you design your own rain garden.
Participants will also receive a copy of Rusty Schmidt’s Blue Thumb Guide to Rain Gardens and a formal certification upon completion of their rain garden.
Course Registration is NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE via EVENTBRITE: https://raingardenmasterclass.eventbrite.ca/